Not sure if we already have one of these threads buried somewhere, tried to search but didn't see anything. If so, someone please merge.
Anyway, there was an NXT house show that I went to with Cav and his wife. Very entertaining. I posted a few shitty pics with some comments on Facebook for anyone that I'm friends with on there(which should be most everyone here I think).
A couple of quick thoughts nonetheless:
- Cedric Alexander vs. Austin Aries was damn good. Surprised Alexander won. Match of the night.
- The Authors of Pain are huge. Paul Ellering does not work house shows apparently, lol.
- I thought Asuka was supposed to be a heel, but people love her. She face Aliyah(sp?), and there was a "Asuka's gonna kill you" chant. Never in my life did I think I'd hear that during a women's match.
- Tye Dillinger is good, but I don't get why people love this Perfect 10 gimmick...I guess people just love things that are easy to chant.
- Nakamura might be the most over man on the planet. Gonna try and link a video I uploaded(apparently it doesn't like Facebook videos on here).